Saturday, April 19, 2008

Missionary Biggest Loser #4


Some of you have asked how I have been losing the weight. No I don't take "Herbalife," I don't know Dr. Atkins, and I've never purchased or consumed a bottle of "Fibercon." I've found no secret as of yet. What I do know is that I was eating 3 pączki (polish donuts) a day and drinking at least two 20 oz. Pepsi's. Cutting out those two precious delicacies has reduced my caloric intake by 2,000 a day. Is it worth it you ask? Only if in the end I can pulverize Matt Jones, my nemesis and Christian brother. You can check his progress out on his blog. After reading this week's entry I've got one word for him, SCANDALOUS!


April 19th/ Week #4: 262 lbs.

Mental State: I've lost a total of 20lbs. in four weeks, but right now, I'd rather be at an "Old Country Buffet."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi (cześć).
Only NUTRILITE, tylko NUTRILITE.
To nie jest reklama, to są fakty, to naprawdę działa.

Pzdr, Leszek, Siedlce

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog thanks to the Jones. oh, did you make me hungery. I live near south Bend Indiana and there are Polish poeple all over the place around here so when Easter comes we have Polish donuts. (I can neither spell them nor pronounce them but I sure know how to eat them. To not gain alot of weight you have to skip meals to take care of the calories. I got some at Miejer (Dutch) store this year and had Holland cream in them. They became my favorites.