Saturday, March 29, 2008

Missionary Biggest Loser Week #1


March 29/ Day 8: 274 lbs.

Mental State: Angry at myself for making this a three month contest, why didn’t I make the contest for one month? In that scenario I could whoop up on Matt Jones, get justification, and return to my beloved pączki. No, instead I’ve gotta go for the whole “life changing” route. What was I thinking? I know what I’ve been thinking this week, I NEED SUGAR. On the same note, Ginger told me this week that she was glad I was dieting because she wanted to lose some weight too. So I asked her how much, and . . . . you won’t believe this. . . . . .6 lbs, she said. SIX MEASLEY POUNDS, I’ve eaten hamburgers that weighed more than six pounds, and I’ll have the picture to prove it next week. Overall, I guess I’m pleased that I lost 8 lbs. in the first week, but my skeptical mind is already telling me that I can’t keep up this pace every week. Oh well, I’m off to go find comfort in . . . . . . . . . . . . rice cakes???!!!!! So I wonder how Matt Jones is doing, I know he is using the "old people's" method of weight loss, but maybe it will work for him. You can check up on my nemesis and Christian brother's progress here.

2 comments:

The Stover Family said...

There have been some requests for Matt and I to post "before" pictures. The problem with that request is that these blogs have a megabyte limit on each picture downloaded and the megabytes it would take to post pictures of us, well . . . .

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Couldn't you compress the photos to be then "unzipped" (pun intended) when downloaded?

Keep up the good work...I am rootin' for Stover in this competition.